The Russian occupiers continue to encroach on the territory of our state.
The Russian occupiers are trying to advance in the Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiiv, Marin, and Shakhtar directions. Within a day, the Armed Forces destroyed the enemy’s control post, air defense systems and a warehouse with ammunition.
About it on March 12 it is said in the summary of the General Staff of the Armed Forces.
During the day, Russian terrorists launched a rocket attack on a civil infrastructure object in the city of Sloviansk, Donetsk region. The enemy also carried out 4 airstrikes and carried out about 20 attacks from rocket salvo systems.
The situation at the front:
- On the Volyn, Poliske, Siversk and Slobozhansk directions, the operational situation has not changed significantly. The formation of offensive groups of the enemy was not detected. Works on the engineering equipment of the enemy’s positions in the border areas of the Belgorod region are ongoing. During the day, the enemy shelled the areas of Volfine settlements of the Sumy region; Strelecha, Krasne, Velikiy Burluk and Bologhivka of the Kharkiv region.
- On the Kupyansk and Lymansk directions, the enemy is making attempts to break through the defense of our troops. He led unsuccessful offensive actions in the direction of Dvorichna, Dibrova and Serebryansk forestry. He carried out artillery shelling of the districts of Dvorichna, Zapadne, Kupyansk, Krokhmalne and Cherneshchyna settlements of Kharkiv region; Makiivka, Nevske, Dibrova and Bilogorivka in the Luhansk region, as well as Siversk and Spirne in the Donetsk region.
- In the direction of Bakhmut, the enemy does not stop trying to capture the city of Bakhmut. Our defenders repelled enemy attacks in the areas of Minkivka and Orihovo-Vasylivka settlements. In particular, Orikhovo-Vasylivka, Bohdanivka, Bakhmut, Chasiv Yar, Kurdyumivka, Druzhba, Mayorsk and New York of the Donetsk region came under enemy fire.
- On the Avdiyivsk, Maryinsky, and Shakhtarsky directions, the enemy carried out unsuccessful offensive actions in the direction of Krasnohorivka, Kamianka, Severne, Nevelske, Maryinka, Pobieda, and Vugledar settlements of the Donetsk region. In particular, Berdychi, Avdiivka, Tonenke, Vodyane, Georgiivka, Nevelske, Gostre, Pobyeda, Vugledar, Vremivka and Neskuchne in the Donetsk region came under enemy fire.
- The enemy is defending in the Zaporizhzhia and Kherson directions. In particular, Olhivske, Malynivka, Gulyaipole, Mala Tokmachka, Novodanilivka and Novoandriivka in Zaporizhzhia fell under its fire influence; Beryslav and Bilozerka of Kherson region and Tamarine and Ochakiv – Mykolaiv region.
The situation in the occupied regions of Ukraine:
- In some settlements of the temporarily captured Kherson region, the Russian occupiers commit looting. The Russian invaders are trying to sell looted gadgets and household appliances to civilians, but already in other settlements.
- The enemy continues to suffer losses. On March 11, the arrival of about 30 bodies of dead occupiers to the local Energodar morgue was noted.
- At the same time, the Russian military leadership is taking measures to restore manpower losses. Thus, on March 10, reinforcements from the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District arrived in Yalta, in the Donetsk region. The low motivation and reluctance of the enemy’s personnel to participate in hostilities is noted.
During the day, the aviation of the Defense Forces struck at the enemy’s anti-aircraft missile complex, as well as 6 hits in areas of concentration of its personnel and military equipment.
Our units of rocket troops and artillery struck control post, 2 areas of concentration of personnel and military equipment of the enemy, as well as a warehouse of ammunition.
We will remind, the head of the Luhansk OVA, Serhii Gaidai, said that the Russians are suffering significant losses in the Kreminsk direction, which is why they are forced to switch to old tanks.
Leave a Reply